It's been quite awhile since I've actually sat down and had a moment to talk to you guys. Life has been crazy.. but a good crazy.. the days fly by at work.. and I'm loving my job... and when I get home.. and spend time with Emma.. I find that we're in bed before you know it.. and the day just starts over again!
We're all finally getting over all of these nasty colds.. so that's good!
Well anyway.. Emma will be 4 months on Sunday! She had her "seizure" appointment this past Monday with the specialist.. and she said she is absolutely perfect! She wants us to call in another 3 months (if she remains seizure free).. and then she'll give us a schedule to wean her off of the Phenobarb. woohooo!!!!! This girl is SO STRONG.. when she goes to have her blood taken.. (Every 2 weeks).. she's starting to remember.. why we are there.. so as soon as you lay her down.. and she turns her head to see the nurses.. she screams before they can do anything! But gives them plenty of smiles afterwards! Stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment