
Now, that morning, I was wiping down the walls right where that safety pin was laying and I am 150% sure that there was not a safety pin laying there. Why would there be? In my 5 1/2 years of employment I cannot remember one incident where I even used a safety pin.
But there it laid... we called the guy back that needed one to see if he still needed one, and he said.. "yes.. my button on my pants broke and they're going to fall down."
It was in that moment that it was an immediate thought amongst 2-3 people.... "Angel put that safety pin there!" I know, that there are Angels among us, and I know that Angel IS among us every single day.
A definite thought, incident... memory that comforted our hearts today. And to think, all of that warmth could come from finding a safety pin on the carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment