
It's been almost a year and I don't miss this face any less then I have everyday for the past 11 months.
Today is Corbin's 5th birthday... and this picture was them a year ago.
I just wish, that he would've been able to know her like I knew her. That he would be able to cherish memories of her.
If I could tell him today... this is what I would say...
Your mom, was the most selfless person I ever met.
Your mom radiated with beauty.
Your mom was the strongest person I knew.
Your mom lit up any room she walked in.
Your mom put her whole heart into everything that she did... every day.
Your mom cherished her family more then anything else in this life.
Your mom's smile could bring a smile to anyone's face regardless of circumstance.
Your mom was the most genuine person that I have ever met.
She loved you, more then life itself and she would've done anything for you.
If you ever need her, she'll always be there... even now.
Even if you can't see her, hear her, touch her... know that she is with you... always.
That's what I would say... if I had the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment