Your mind.
Always racing.
Always searching.
For when the urge strikes.
When the voices start lying to you.
How exhausted you must be.
You need relief.
You need to feel.
You need to be known.
So you use the things you've stored away because truly there are no other options.
But my child, my tired, exhausted child..
Before you do the things you feel you have no choice but to do..
Look up.
Pause.
Look up.
Stop.
Look up.
Stop searching, stop seeking, stop listening to the lies that are being told to you.
Look up.
I am there.
Meeting you right there.
Where you are.
You don't need to say anything.
Nor do I.
Let's just be.
Let's cling together.
Until this moment passes.
I don't have to understand.
....
Just a few more minutes.
....
I want to walk with you.
I know you're tired.
Rest.
Strength is coming.
Look up.
Breathe.
...
...
...
Can you feel that?
The moment has passed.
You have won!
This may not be the last time.
But the next time
We will do what we did this time
And one time
It will be the last time
And you will be...
Free.
No comments:
Post a Comment