4.08.2005

Update on Home Study...

at the agency... and I've said it before.. and I'll say it again...

Our social worker, is the most amazing person ever.. you can definintely tell that God has chosen her for this job. She is just so amazing, caring.. just everything.. I love her!

Our interviews at the agency today went extremely well!!!! 100% comfortable with everything!!!! I just can't even describe it.. everything is just perfect!!!!

We scheduled our actual "Home" visit.... when is it?

NEXT THURSDAY!!!!! WOW!!!!

After that.. we will be approved by our Social Worker's supervisor.. and then we wait for the call!

Our hearts are filled with so much joy and excitement you guys.. it is amazing! Never a doubt that we aren't exactly where God wants us to be, and if you know us.. you know how important that is to us. We're just so grateful that we've found this agency.. they are truly amazing and wonderful people, and I wouldn't trade agencies for the world.

We're here in Sioux Falls with our best friends... (actually one of our references ;-)).. and going to see Bill Cosby tomorrow night and going home on Sunday... :)
-Melissa ... who is so close to cloud 9 that she can't even imagine how in heaven she will be when she holds the baby for the first time.

No comments: