10.27.2005

Dr. Appointment

Birth Weight: 7lbs. 7oz.
Now weighs: 8lbs. 9oz

Birth Height: 19 inches
Now Height: 20 1/2 inches

She's absolutely perfect they said! They took her blood, to check her levels of the Phenobarb... and she has an appointment with the specialist on November 1 in Sioux Falls.

How did I do? Well.. he mentioned the 2 month appointment.. and I pretty much lost it. I just asked him if I could talk to him about something on a personal level.. He spent quite a bit of time with me (ok, like 3 minutes.. but for a Dr.. that seemed like forever!).. he just said that he will definitely keep us in his prayers.. and we have definitely earned many stripes in parenthood thus far.. and said that he'll pray the big man upstairs takes care of us all.

2 hours.. & 19 minutes before they meet.. and as time dwindles down.. I feel even more out of control. Emma & I have prayed quite a bit today.. everytime she woke up last night we just prayed together. I just need some peace. We'll be home alone tonight.. so that's even harder.. I just hope that John makes it home in time for the phone call about the meeting tonight.. because if it is bad news.. I can't do that by myself again.
-Melissa

No comments: