10.10.2005

Due Date.

Well, nothing much new to report..I talked to Megan last night for about 2 hours.. we talked about everything under the sun. Both of the girls weren't home.. so you could tell that she was in need of a bit of adult interaction! :) She said that she has been having some contractions, but nothing painful or too awful strong. Her next Dr's appointment is tomorrow. If nothing before 10/17, she will be induced that day. She as telling me all of these people that are going to be at the hospital with her. One of which who has also been through this same process, so I'm happy to see that she will have support from someone that will truly understand the things that she is experiencing, etc.

Other than that.. not much going on.. other than the fact the next person that says.. "You know, she still has time to change her mind..." is going to be bitch slapped and will never be allowed to see this child once she is here. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it. I know that they are trying to be protective.. and what not.. but the thing is.. is this.. I love this child more than I ever thought I could.. and she isn't even born yet... I get scared at the fact of how much I love this little girl already. We are fully aware of what can still happen.. and we don't need to be reminded of it every time we turn around! It's very frustrating.. and I wish people would just shut their mouths if they don't have anything encouraging to say. It's kind of like those of you who are pregnant.. "You know, your child could be stillborn!" Essentially, this is what they are saying to my face.. and just breaks my heart everytime I hear it.

Well, now that I've rambled.. come out baby girl.. it's time!!!!!!!!

No comments: