10.15.2005

Is this normal?

I have a call into the Dr.. but while we wait.. I thought I would post this here just in case it's happened to any of you.

A few times now.. Emma is just laying there.. and I don't know if she just gets cold, or if there is something more to it.. but her arms and body just stiffens up (mostly her arms).. and she just shakes a little bit. Her eyes kind of look like their going in the back of her head.. but then again, newborn eyes are kind of crazy anyway.. because they're never open.. anyways.. it happens for maybe 10 seconds.. and then she is still.. after that she just acts like she takes one breath to gasp for air..

There is a history of seizures in the birthfathers children.. I'm just waiting for the nurse to call me back. Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks!

No comments: